Hi there! Winter weather can be hard on natural hair, but there are a few things you can do to help keep it healthy and beautiful. Here are a few tips:
- Use a heavier conditioner to help protect your hair from the elements.
- Lock in moisture with a leave-in conditioner.
- Invest in a hat, or other protective headwear, to help keep your hair from getting too dry and brittle from the cold.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals on your hair like dyes and bleaches.
- Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week.
- Try to avoid heat styling tools like blow dryers and flat irons as much as possible.
- Use a few drops of oil to help lock in moisture and protect the hair.
- Try wearing protective styles, like braids or buns, to keep your hair healthy and free of split ends.
Hopefully these tips will help keep your natural hair looking and feeling healthy this winter!